Saturday 20 November 2010

Beavering Away

I have mostly kept up with my ambition to do something new for my craft fair stall every day over the past week, but due to a busy time at work and home, posting my progress has been a little slow...
Some of the things I have got done are...

Some more of the button boots as featured here. The design is so lovely and easy, that once knitted once, it's virtually memorisable (is that a word?) by the second or third knitting.  I lined the red ones with a fairtrade cotton lining to give a little extra winter warmth...



I found a lovely old flower press I was given years ago my a Great Aunt, and have been enjoying putting some onto some cards...


I completed another knitting needle case...


I have also been trying my hand at some knitting on circular and double pointed needles.... with varying success. I am not quite there with it yet!

Other things are in the pipe line, so I'll add some more crafts tomorrow when I have a little more time.
Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment