Monday 15 November 2010

Pre Craft-Fair challenge!

I have decided to set myself the challenge to make a different thing every day over the next (almost) two weeks leading up to the Craft Fair...
Yesterday:  Some lovely baby shoes from my vintage baby knit book in turquoise.


I love this pattern- it was really easy to knit, and the results were beautiful- and they are perfectly possible to make a pattern in an evening! This size is 3-6 months, but they are big enough to do older than 6 months. I'm now doing another pair in 0-3 months in red.

For the close of last week, I made some hand-sketched Autumn note-cards. This was lots of fun, and not something I've done before:


Next up. Some Cafetiere cosies, and knitting needle cases.

Also today, I enjoyed some lovely time with friends and their little ones. A particularly gorgeous moment was when two of the littlies were chatting to each other whilst looking out of the window into the Autumn/Winter mist...

Happy Monday, and have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment