Monday 31 January 2011

'Those' Days.

I don't believe in having 'one of those days'. Today was one regardless! I think being a parent is the best job in the world, but possibly the hardest too.  Today was definitely a day I think I should have had double pay!

However, some highlights:

Visiting a friend in a lovely new house, in the middle of nowhere, and having a little taste of peace and quiet.


Bonding with another good friend over the (really rather difficult) putting up of a cot/bed in my Son's room after discovering that he had learned how to escape his last one!

Watching E's resourcefulness in coming up with 'play-things', as he sat in the laundry basket and used the rim as a Train Track!



The peace and quiet of a toddler fast asleep in his new bed, and knowing that today is a new day.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment