Wednesday 27 July 2011

Bits and bobs

I have been doing a few bits and bobs lately.  Days seem to pass very quickly, and often there seems very little time for craft, beyond a row or two of knitting, or a stitch or two of sewing.  Still, a few little things I have been doing in the past week are....

Making a little gift for an upcoming birthday of a little friend of E's...

A little pinny for a pretty little lady
Making a sleeping bag for "Polly the Puffin"- E's favourite toy.


I  kind of made this up as I went along, but I have seen a lovely pattern for doing similar ones (but far more polished and pretty) on this beautiful blog.  Do pop along and have a peek.  E was absolutely delighted, and loves to pop Polly in her sleeping bag for nap and bed time.

I also found a fabulous recipe for raspberry and white chocolate muffins.


I had some lovely reading time...


And had a little go at free-embroidery...


That, and lots of trips to the park, nappy changes, laundry etc...

How's your week going?

C x

1 comment:

  1. Caroline what lovely projects! I adore Polly's pouch, what a fun idea. X

    ReplyDelete