Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Without a draught

With little time to spare since Élysée's nap was soon to finish I decided that a little project would be just the way to spend a bit of time doing something fun (after a LOT of housework)...

I bought some beautiful Cath Kidston material a few weeks ago and it's been sitting in the bag, too pretty to use...

No longer! We had an old draught excluder that I have never desperately liked the cover of, and so a few quick seams later, we now have something a lot prettier.  I closed one end with poppers, and plan to buy some nice pink or blue buttons to sew on decoratively above them.

Who knows, it may even get used as a regular (if rather long) cushion now, as it's far too lovely to put on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment