Monday 27 December 2010

Finished!

At last, I have finished making all of my Christmas presents, and I can get on with some different projects!  Here are a few of the presents that I have made...
A needle case to match a knitting needle case and...
A lined purse.

A reversible tractor/lorry dressing gown (rather large!)


I have been given some lovely crafty bits...
Some gorgeous materials...
Some inspiring books...


And I have started on a lovely Debbie Bliss cabled coat for the Bump! I have been making myself wait until after Christmas presents were all finished before starting, but now I am allowed...!


With some money I have been given, I have ordered a new singing and dancing sewing machine- Incredibly exciting!! And, in terms of getting inspiration to carry me into the new year, I am currently loving the Hatched and Patched blog.  I have ordered a couple of the books featured on this, and will report once I have given the patterns a go.

I hope you are having a lovely Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment